I offer affordable private counselling where you are empowered to discover solutions to your issues in a safe and supportive environment. I draw on a range of approaches and tools to tailor our work together to meet your needs. I will draw on my experience to help you find clarity and a way forward that is right for you.
My experience includes:
- Working both short and long-term
- Bereavement and loss (including miscarriage, baby loss and stillbirth)
- Anxiety, including panic attacks and OCD
- Sexual abuse
- Relationship issues and separation
- Low self esteem and low self confidence
- Spiritual journeying and exploration
- Pregnancy and birth
- Disordered eating
- Suicidal thoughts
- Student counselling
I am accredited with the foundation for infant loss, having undertaken training in pregnancy and infant loss.
I have also facilitated groups (such as personal development groups and a group for parents).
I teach 12 week Listening Skills and Introductory Counselling courses in North Bristol.